Introducing #FitTribe Coaching, a super high access group coaching program with Chrissy.
I created this program because I speak with women every week who feel this way:
You know what you think you should do but you just can’t seem to stick with it
You don’t have a lot of time for the gym but you know you need to exercise
You struggle with your nutrition and always find yourself “falling off the wagon”
You don’t want to spend all your time counting calories and tracking every morsel of food you eat
There’s so much conflicting information out there than you just feel like giving up
You struggle with “weekend” eating
You want a plan that is simple and sustainable
You want something that actually gets fat loss results and will be sustainable for the long haul
If you can relate to any of those things, I know how you feel. I used to struggle with all of these same things as well. For years, I struggled with my fitness and nutrition. I would just jump on bandwagon diets or seriously restrictive diets. I would do well and lose weight, but I would always end up rebounding because it wasn’t sustainable, and I didn’t enjoy it.
The truth of the matter is that no one sticks with something they don’t like long term. I used exercise as a punishment for “bad” eating and developed some very negative habits around eating and exercising.
Thankfully, I finally found balance. I now enjoy working out, I no longer obsess about what I eat, and I have a healthy relationship with eating and exercise. I learned that fitness doesn’t have to be super time consuming nor does nutrition have to be super restrictive or complicated.
This is why I am so passionate about my coaching program. I talk to women every day who are constantly struggling with nutrition and exercise, who are tired of yo-yo dieting and “quick fix” diets, who don’t have hours to commit to the gym, and who are tired of not seeing the results they want .
All of these things leave you feeling defeated and like you can never achieve the healthy lifestyle you truly desire. #FitTribe is for people who are looking for long-term solutions.
This program is for women who are ready to get their nutrition, fitness, and mindset on track once and for all. It’s for women who are looking for sustainable results and a lifestyle they can commit to forever. It’s for women who are looking for a community of like-minded women to keep them accountable and engaged.
What’s included as a member of #FitTribe?
- 5 new workouts each month which are both effective and efficient and designed to maximize your efforts. Videos of all the movements so you always know exactly what to do. All workouts can be completed at home. All you need is dumbbells and an exercise mat.
- Weekly exercise schedules so you are always clear on what to do for the week. There will never be any guesswork on your part.
- Bi-weekly Facebook live videos to discuss topics related to exercise, nutrition, mindset, self-love, and self-care.
- Coaching from me via a private Facebook group for ongoing troubleshooting, questions, and motivation so that you never feel confused or unsure of what to do. You will also get to meet and connect with like-minded women to add accountability, connection, and develop friendships.
- Ongoing education on nutrition and mindset via weekly coaching emails so you have the tools you need to be successful for the long haul.
- Nutritional guidance and recipes to simplify your nutrition and help you achieve your fat loss or weight maintenance goals.
- Access to a library of workouts and videos of efficient at-home workouts.
Who is this program for?
- Women who have a busy lifestyle, are committed to prioritizing their health, and want to spend less time in the gym chasing results and more time enjoying life.
- Women who want quick and efficient workouts to maximize fat loss and results.
- Women who have a history of yo-yo dieting, feel overwhelmed and confused, and want a simple approach to their fitness and nutrition.
- Women who are looking for consistency, motivation, encouragement, and guidance with their fitness, nutrition, and mindset.
- Women who want to be part of a community of like-minded women who encourage one another, cheer each other on, and have each other’s backs.
- Women who don’t want a one-sized fits all, off the shelf plan.
- Women who want more energy for life and want to feel stronger and more confident.
Who is this program NOT for?
- Someone who is looking for a “quick fix” program.
- Someone who is not ready for a healthy lifestyle change.
- Someone is not open to new ideas and concepts regarding their health and nutrition.
- Someone is looking for strict meal plans and little flexibility with nutrition.
What are people saying?
“I have a hard time motivating myself but this group helped so much with that. I also like the fact that I would be excited to actually be active when I get home from work. It has been great!”
“Accountability! There were a couple days where I wanted to skip, but seeing everyone else out there crushing it gave me motivation. Thank you for the workouts, I really enjoyed the programming and creativity!!!”
“There are so many things I am enjoying about this challenge. 1. The community of women on the same journey 2. Seeing all the post 3. Being able to cheer in others and being encouraged 4. The strength I have gained 5. Being able to slowly see the transformation of my body! Whoa, starting to have a nice bottom I must add, Hahaha”
“Your coaching, motivation from the group, fun workout photos! It was great to have a community. “
“What I love the most is the support, encouragement and coaching from you!”
“What I enjoy most is wanting to be healthy and incorporate workout routines into my day.”
“I can honestly say that that is one group well worth being in. Thanks for accepting me and helping me get my body healthy & in shape.”
What Happens Next?
Upon enrollment, you will receive an email from me within a few minutes. Please check your email and confirm your subscription. If you don’t receive an email, please check your spam email folder.
I will be sending you an initial email with all the details on how to join the closed FB group and all relevant information.
Ready to Join?
You can cancel at any time, but you will only keep this discounted rate as long as you remain a subscribed member.
You do not need a gym membership for this program. All you need are dumbbells and a exercise mat. However, the monthly bonus workout will incorporate standard gym equipment.
2. What if I’m new to exercise? Will this program be too advanced for me?
This program is for all fitness levels. All movements can be modified to your current fitness level. Additionally, you will have access to watch demonstration videos of all movements listed in the workout so you will know exactly what all of the movements are.
3. Do I have to sign a contract?
There is no contract involved. This is a month to month program, and you can cancel at any time.
4. Will I get a meal plan?
Nutrition will be a big component of the program, however, there are no specific meal plans with this program. But don’t worry, we will delve into plenty of nutrition education to help you look and feel your best. And of course, you will be able to ask any and all nutrition questions you have in the closed FB group.
5. What if I have questions or need assistance? Will I have access to email you?
I will be available to answer questions and provide assistance via the closed Facebook group. This will be a community where we can share our questions, insights, victories, tips, and tools. I’ll be with you every step of the way helping you reach your goals!
6. What if I decide to cancel?
You can cancel your payment at any point by going into your PayPal account and cancelling your subscription. Please note that I soon as I get notification that you cancelled your subscription, I will remove you from the Facebook group the same day. You will not be left in the group for the remainder of the month so please take note of your subscription date if you choose to cancel.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.